Top 10 Fictional Crushes.
1. Daniel Grigori, ‘Fallen’.
“Because I will do everything in my power to keep you safe, and this is the best place for you now. I love you, Luce. More than anything. I’ll be back to you as soon as I can.”
Why Daniel is #1:
- He’s a fallen angel. He defied everything and risked heartbreak every seventeen years just so he could be with Luce.
- I’ve always loved the name Daniel.
- He’s sweet and enigmatic and mysterious. But he also has flaws that strangely still makes him appealing.
- He is compassionate and persistent.
- He’s perfect.
- Because he’s Daniel fucking Grigori.
His wings were lit bright white under the moonbeam.
“No” Daniel cried “ No, no, no.”
Luce’s heart ached as he tore at his hair, spun in circle and let his wings bloom out to their full size.
Because I will do everything in my power to keep you safe, and this is the best place for you now. I love you, Luce. More than anything. I’ll be back to you as soon as I can.
Because angels are better than vampires any day.
Top 6 Literary Crushes
Daniel Grigori (Fallen)
- Fallen Angel. This is my top 1, no doubt. He’s more than Edward Cullen and Jacob Black combined. He’s perfect. He’s like Jace Wayland, but more mysterious. The type that will leave you want for more. Luce is really the luckiest girl on earth. Even though they lived many timelines before, and every lifetime results to getting his heart broken, he never gets tired of loving Luce. Now that is what true love is all about. Never getting tired.
- I hope Disney will get a really heart-blewing actor for his part. I can’t wait.