1. “Houses” by Great Northern;
The end begins just as it starts,
And leaves me wondering what we left behind
Told me not to talk but please explain
My thoughts that float around my mind
2. “Only Hope” by Switchfoot//Mandy Moore.
I’d give you my destiny
I’m giving you all of me
I want your symphony
Singing in all I am
At the top of my lungs
I’m giving back
3. “Iris” by The Goo Goo Dolls.
And I’d give up forever to touch you
Because I know that you feel me somehow
You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be
And I don’t want to go home right now
4. “How To Save A Life” by The Fray.
As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you’ve followed
He will do one of two things:
He will admit to everything
Or he’ll say he’s just not the same
And you’ll begin to wonder why you came
5. “Beautiful Stranger” by Rebecca St. James.
He does not look like everyone else
Does not fit in anywhere I know
You ask me to be your hands
And show him now that he is loved
6. “Daniel” by Bat For Lashes.
Daniel, when I first saw you
I knew that you had a flame in your heart
And under under wild blue skies
Marble movie skies
I found a home in your eyes
We’ll never be apart
7. “Leave Out All The Rest” by Linkin Park.
All the hurt inside you learned to hide so well
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can’t be who you are
8. “My Love” by Sia.
You gave it all, gave into the call
You took it dancing, you took the fall for us
Looking thoughtfully, at me faithfully
You taught me honor, you did it for me
9. “I Belong To You” by Muse.
How much pain has cracked your soul?
How much love would make you whole?
You’re my guiding lightning strike
10. “My Never” by Blue October.
Will you wait for me in time
It’s never my luck
So I’ll say nevermind
and I’ve lost a lot of what I don’t expect to ever return
I tend to push them til the pushing gone from hurtin to burn
I always take them to that place I thought they wanted to go
then end up dancing round
this clown commands applause at his show
11. “What Else Is There?” by Röyksopp.
Roads and getting nearer
We cover distance, still not together
12. “Make Me Wanna Die” by The Pretty Reckless.
I would die for you, my love, my love
I would lie for you, my love, my love
(You make me wanna die)
And I would steal for you, my love, my love
(You make me wanna die)
And I would die for you, my love
My love will burn up in the light
13. “You Found Me” by The Fray.
But in the end everyone ends up alone
Losing her, the only one who’s ever known
Who I am, who I’m not and who I want to be
No way to know how long she will be next to me
14. “My Immortal” by Evanescence.
You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I’m bound by the life you left behind
Your face, it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice, it’s chased away
All the sanity in me
Blonde hair. Check. Exudes mystery and enigma. Check. Acting skills. Check. “Typical reform school asshole” quality. Check. The act of being broody. Check. Mighty handsome. Check check check. And check.
—ALEX PETTYFER as DANIEL GRIGORI of FALLEN series ..
what d’ya think?. haha!.
Me and my Friend made this visual concept of who we think should be Daniel Grigori for the amazing book, Fallen, By Lauren Kate. We think Alex Pettyfer should fit the role, The dashing blonde hair and u can just imagine his purple eyes =DD
- Daniel: Sometimes, in the past, talking like this has...
- Luce: Killed me?
- Daniel: I was going to say 'broken my heart'.
- Daniel: You come along every seventeen years.
- Luce: Please -
- Daniel: We meet. We always meet, somehow we're always thrown together, no matter where I go, no matter how I try to distance myself from you. It never matters. You always find me. And every time we meet, you fall for me -
- Luce: Daniel -
- Daniel: I can't resist you or flee from you or try my hardest not to respond to you, but it makes no difference. You fall in love with me and I with you.
- Luce: Is that so terrible?
- Daniel: And it kills you.
- Luce: Stop it! What are you trying to do? Scare me away?
- Daniel: No. It wouldn't work, anyway.
- Luce: If you don't want to be with me...there's probably a more believable story to tell.
- Daniel: I know you can't believe me. This is why I couldn't tell you, until now, when I have to tell you. Because I thought I understood the rules and...we kissed, and now I don't understand anything.
- Luce: Because you kissed me.
The person I fall in love each time is you.
Top 10 Books OTP || 4# Lucinda “Luce” Price and Daniel Grigori
They belong to each other in every life they live. They’ll always love each other, no matter what, ‘cause they met in every life. If you haven’t read Fallen you’re probably don’t understand, I know, but they are just two kids who love each other and they can’t help it. Even if I ship Luce with Cam, too, she’s made for Daniel and I love them since their first your meet. They’re one of my OTPs ever.
(C) GRAPHIC: http://saywotcher.tumblr.com/